[haiku-development] Re: Small idea for music / sounds in Haiku - Virtual (void)

  • From: Stephen Hite <steveh2009@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:40:31 -0400

You're playing with the Remix version, right?  Those first 6 notes on the synth
with a mod to the last note to be sustained and faded out would sound decent.
I don't have the skills to make that mod though.

Hey, maybe Baron could play something fresh from the remix version with the
right amount of timing/fading?