[haiku-development] Re: Small idea for music / sounds in Haiku - Virtual (void)

  • From: "Jonathon R. Omahen" <composr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:20:34 -0700

Crazy idea.... how would it sound with a Koto setting up the chords, and
a Shamisen overlays those last five notes?

Just a change of instrumentation.

Also, and/or alternatively, I would want to hit either a chord on that
last note, or a major third above the last note, offset by an octave

You know, for that "happy" feeling.