[haiku-development] Re: Second "Final" hardware cursor support patch

  • From: looncraz <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:09:28 -0800

Thanks, great! Next time, please use "git format-patch", though, so that we can properly attribute your work (and I can resist the temptation to fix style issues directly :-)).
I've committed it in hrev44922.

I've resolved the const issues (due to the way the API is defined, the accelerants did not need to be changed at all). Therefore I could also remove the legacy cursor data copying completely.

Besides that, I only fixed a minor number of coding style issues.

Bye,
   Axel.

Most excellent!  Many thanks!  I'm glad it was that easy ;-)

Didn't think the function pointers would remain compatible with the const-ness changes, but apparently so.

The radeon_hd changes are coming along nicely, just wish I had nothing else to do today...

--The loon