[haiku-development] Re: Second "Final" hardware cursor support patch

  • From: Axel DÃrfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:38:19 +0100

On 11/28/2012 02:56 AM, looncraz wrote:
This patch should work fine and dandy, also addressed the possible race
condition.

http://files.looncraz.net/Add-hardware-cursor-2.patch

Thanks, great! Next time, please use "git format-patch", though, so that we can properly attribute your work (and I can resist the temptation to fix style issues directly :-)).
I've committed it in hrev44922.

I've resolved the const issues (due to the way the API is defined, the accelerants did not need to be changed at all). Therefore I could also remove the legacy cursor data copying completely.

Besides that, I only fixed a minor number of coding style issues.

Bye,
   Axel.