[haiku-development] Re: Hardware cursor help needed, radeon_hd or VESA or both

  • From: looncraz <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:35:51 -0800

I'm neck-deep in Gallium at the moment.
If someone wants to give RadeonHD a whirl.. feel free.
 -- Alex

Thanks for the info! I'll go ahead and give it a go - I think there is enough information for me to do it on radeon_hd (also nice that the hardware cursor calls appear to be more or less universal across the entire range of cards) as a good testing ground.

I also think I may have found enough information to attempt it in VESA (2.0 or greater), so I can swap back and forth when one frustrates me ;-)

I'll post up a patch tomorrow so others can work on other drivers and find whatever faults there may be...

--The loon