[haiku-development] Re: Sample Code for non-BeOS dev

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 11:53:04 -0700

Howdy,

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)
<koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 http://www.bebits.com/app/3019

One of my many Haiku-related projects is to take the above code and
update it for Haiku (if needed), change the style to follow the Haiku
Coding Guidelines, and package it up nicely.

All I have done on this so far is to download the code and put it into
a Git repository on my development machine. There are a lot of demo
code so I was a bit overwhelmed on what to start with. But if other
people want to participate in this project let me know. I think it
would be a good way to learn more about the Haiku/BeOS API and the
Haiku Coding Guidelines.

Why not start a project on OSDrawer? You are more likely to get people to see it there, and potentially participate in it.

Cheers,

Koki