[haiku-development] Re: Sample Code for non-BeOS dev

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 23:35:09 +0200 CEST

"Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> do we have sample code available, like the one Renè told used to be
> in
> the R5 cd?
> Some Haiku sample code, would be nice for those who have never heard
> about BeOS.

I disagree a bit with those other posts: our repository is a perfect
source for most things. We only need some docs that point you in the
right direction, and eventually some code for smaller things, where the
thing you're actually interested in is hidden too much.
In any case, most of the old BeOS sample code has probably no use
anymore.

Bye,
   Axel.