[haiku-development] Running gcc4 application in a gcc2 hybrid.

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 00:05:45 +0200

Hi

Don't know if I'm the only one having problem running a application built with GCC4 on a gcc2 hybride.

First I set it with "setarch x86" then I run make and the I try to run it direct.

I have soled the Package problem but I can still not run the program. Are these two related?

Would need some help to what I have done wrong. Can't I run an GCC4 application in a Gcc2 hybride from anyware in the system or do I need to first but it some here?

This are how I wrote the packageInfo (https://github.com/ModeenF/VMwareAddons/blob/master/branches/v1.1/.PackageInfo)

name                    vmware_addons_x86
version                 1.1.0-1
architecture            x86_gcc2
summary "A set of tools to enhance interaction between Haiku and Vmware" description "VMW Add-ons are a set of tools to enhance interaction between Haiku, running in a virtual machine, and the host operating system."
packager                "Fredrik Modéen <firstname@xxxxxxxxxxx>"
vendor                  "VMW Add-ons"
licenses {
        "MIT"