[haiku-development] Re: Proposal to add the USBKit to the DeviceKit

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:09:19 +0200

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:52:18 +0200 CEST, François Revol wrote
> Also, the usb_raw header should be made public too (and cleaned up,
> I've a pending commit on that but as you are touching it...). The
> driver cookie struct should be moved out of it, and the names should
> be B_ised.

Well I'm not to fond of making this protocol public in fact. Anyway what
cleanup are you referring to? It'd be nice if you could send me a patch so I
can check that first. It would be nice if we could keep it compatible with the
existing applications that used USBKit.a and so far anything that was added
didn't really require to break that compatibility.

Regards
Michael