[haiku-development] Re: Programming with S&T

  • From: Clemens <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:55:34 +1200

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:36:43 +1200, Travis D. Reed <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I may have asked this before, but I've forgotten. Let's say I had an
application for StyledEdit (or a picture, or a browser window). I send the program Alt+N for a new window. I'd like to create a new window that becomes a part of the same stack as the current window. Think tabs in a web browser.

Yes this works, see the test app:
http://haiku.it.su.se:8180/source/xref/src/tests/kits/interface/bwindowstack/

Hope that still works..

Is there a way to do this yet? It'd be cool to place this functionality in
Web+ (along with allowing true maximization).

what is true maximization?

Regards,
        Clemens