[haiku-development] Re: Programming with S&T

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 00:00:24 -0400

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree, going truly fullscreen with the zoom button isn't the most useful
> thing for WebPositive,
> but for MediaPlayer and ShowImage I think it is.

I agree and regarding WebPositive: I believe Humdinger already logged
a bug about this. I'll fix it next time I do some Haiku development,
which should be in the next week. I'll make the Zoom button resize the
window to avoid horizontal scrollbars for the currently showing tab
(though having said that it might be tricky to implement) or maybe
some standard size like 1024x768. Then I'll make sure both Alt-Enter
and F11 go in to and out of fullscreen mode (which they may already, I
need to test.)

I can probably also fix up ShowImage too to make the Zoom button fit
the window to the contents, with sanity checks (though should it also
change the zoom level of the image to 100%?)

--
Regards,
Ryan