[haiku-development] Re: Next release discussion

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:59:38 -0800

>  Also the system update support has an open track ticket that is in the
>> beta1 milestone. Perhaps someone can take ownership of it?
>>

> If you mean #10278, I'm the owner. But I guess you mean someone to
> actually work on it. :-)

actually I was referring to http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7668 but was on
my phone and couldn't look it up at the time.  But yeah 10278 would be part
of that.

Ideally we should have the tickets listed on the next milestone evaluated
to see if their listed priority and milestone are still correct and whether
they are still real open issues.  And for the ones where nobody is listed
as the owner perhaps get some volunteers to take them on.

-scott