[haiku-development] Re: New way to access subversion for developers

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:08:48 +0200

> Anyone on it yet ?
> Having an updated client would also means faster operation as it uses
> different method with less small files.

I've currently just compiled a libneon with ssl support. SVN does
recognize it, but I cannot get it to trust the self-signed berlios
certificate. SVN doesn't allow me to actually specify (p)ermanently
when the dialog should come up. Updating to a current version of SVN
including SSL support would obviously be the best solution though.

Regards
Michael