[haiku-development] Re: New way to access subversion for developers

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:52:34 +0200

2008/6/16 Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> As you might have noticed earlier, the current way of accessing the
>> subversion repository (through ssh) is no longer functional.
>> According
>> to the support people at BerliOS they had to remove this access
>> method
>> due to access control problems.
>
> Could it have been a temporary problem only? At least I can still check
> out the repository via svn+ssh without any problems.

No, in the support ticket they mentioned quite clearly that this
access method was removed intentionally. It might be that they
restored it after the comment of mmlr. They have not updated the
ticket itself.

FYI:
http://developer.berlios.de/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102755&group_id=1

Niels