[haiku-development] Re: New UI for the media preflet

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 02:00:52 -0500

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 1:22 AM, Alex Wilson <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For anyone who is interested, I have put a screenshot and an
> explanation of the ui on this ticket:
> https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/6012 .

I like it so far. One thing which it would be nice to fix is the
scrollbars in the media add-on views. Seems like those could be
managed better so that scrollbars don't show up unless really needed
(for a really complex set of controls.) In the screenshots those
scrollbars just aren't needed. I'm pretty sure this happened before so
I know it really isn't your new code, but it would be nice to fix too.
Maybe we could add the option for using the layout kit in those
add-ons, like was done for screen savers.

--
Regards,
Ryan