[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1/alpha decisions

  • From: Thom Holwerda <slakje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:12:57 +0200

>> What about calling it DR1? (I know it has been on the list before)
>> At leaset we should state that the intendent target for this release are
>> developers?
>
>+1 nostalgia! :-D

I've been inactive for a while, so I guess the best way to return to an active state would be to "do a bikeshed".

In any case, definitely +1 from me. Let's not forget the lesson that KDE 4.0 taught us; users don't like being tricked into downloading somethinig that in fact turns out to be something else. And, of course, nostalgia :).

Thom