[haiku-development] Re: Defining more standard attributes

  • From: Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:01:25 +0100

2009/10/31 Truls Becken <truls.becken@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Updating the file early seems like the most reasonable approach,
> though.
Personally I think updating the file should not be done in a default
installation. It could be nice to have as a toggle for users who want
to copy between OS'es. I'd rather see Haiku use file attributes as
much as possible.
That would however need some kind of updating from the file's internal
attrs when the file metadata isn't there. So I guess I havn't thought
it thru completly...

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH