[haiku-development] Re: Courier Prime

  • From: Andrew Hudson <hudsonco1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:08:17 -0500 (EST)

Howdy,

Speaking of configurations, did you build a Haiku distro at one point? I seem
to remember hearing something like that...

I think I figured out why it's hard to import video source material into
UltraDV. Looks like there is another app
in AVINodes/AVIReader which acts as a BMediaAddOn server of sorts... It is
missing an important include file which I am attempting to reverse engineer.
With a little luck I will post updated sources to git tonight. I skipped it
before because I thought it was just for AVI importing.

Just curious, where do things stand with getting Titan compiled on BeOS?
Compiling UltraDV on BeOS would take some work. The original baseline source is
missing several files and seems to be a little out of sync with itself. I did
fixups for that and porting to Haiku at the same time. Still, it wouldn't be
impossible to create a BeOS version, just more work.

- A