[haiku-development] Re: Courier Prime

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:05:15 +0000

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM, John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have no idea how to test a bep file with haikuporter it just
> complains that the port is not found. So, I am attaching this .bep
> file with the hopes that you can add it to haikuports and it works.

With a couple minor changes I got it to work and have applied it in
Haikuports r2253.
If you run
haikuporter -g
it will update itself.  Then you can simply run "haikuporter -c -d
courier-prime" to build a zip package, or use -i to install and use it.
Congrats, you've made your first bep file.  Haikuporter had trouble finding
the license file, it should be saved in a licenses directory under the port
directory.  The other minor issue was it was trying to cp from the wrong
directory, a simple cd "Courier Prime" took care of that.
-scottmc