[haiku-development] Re: Contribution suggestion

  • From: "Chris Peel" <chrispeel.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 23:42:09 -0700 (PDT)

"How about expanding the

      label to "C(Esc)", or if there's room "Clr(Esc)"?"

      I don't think this is necessary.  Leave the label as "C" and colour the
button (orange or red are generally considered suitable colours here).

      I would suggest most users nowadays know that the ESC key does a clear
entry without the need for it to be in the label.  You could put "Clear Entry
[Esc]" in the Burton's tooltip I guess, if you really want belt and braces.

      The iOS "PCalc" app is a great representation of a calculator app.  IMO
of course.

    —
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone