[haiku-development] Re: Contribution suggestion

  • From: SoulHunter <hammation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 19:11:33 +0000

>  Is there very recent updating?

I just submitted a patch in the enhancement ticket
https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/9944 , the ticket has an attached file
"deskcalc.patch" containing the changes I made. These change have has not
been officially accepted in the source tree yet.

If you want to try it, just apply the patch to the deskcalc source and give
me some feedback

Regards