[haiku-development] Re: Compositing Performance Test (in theory)

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:19:24 +0200

Hi,

On 2012-04-24 at 00:12:13 [+0200], Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On 4/23/2012 13:57, Axel Dörfler wrote:
> >
> > Would you mind registering your repository with Haiku's commit mailing
> > list so that the progress is more visible to everyone?

> No - I don't mind - though the reason why escapes me... and exactly how
> to do so also escapes me...

The reason is simply increased visibility: other people have a chance to
look at your code. As a result, you might receive hints about potential
problems, suggestions for improvement, etc.

I have added your repository to our external repo tracking script, so from
now on the commits to this repo should appear on haiku-commits,
automatically.

cheers,
        Oliver