[haiku-development] Re: Coding Style clarification/vote

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:45:54 +0200 CEST

Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Axel Dörfler wrote:
> > just a minor thing about further completing our coding style
> > document
> > (and practice):
> > [...]

The voting period is over, at least we originally thought two days
would be enough for such a thing.
If anyone still wants to vote despite that, I wait until tomorrow
before counting the final results :-)

> I don't have any problems following the guidelines, but there is one
> part where i always hesitate: the top of the file, like blank lines
> and
> include order. I sometime end up looking at one of your files just to
> be
> sure. I think it would be nice to have a full example header and cpp
> file to look at on the guideline page (in addition to the small
> snippets) so that you just have to mimic what you see. I don't really
> care about the reasoning :)

That's the spirit ;-)
I'll have a look at the coding style guideline document in some time.

Bye,
   Axel.