[haiku-development] Re: Calculate time in minutes

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 23:31:30 -0500

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Giovanni Mugnai <musical777@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2012/12/4 Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> For future reference by the way, questions/threads like this are
>> generally more what the haiku-3rdparty-dev
>
> Ok Rene, i'll keep it in mind.

Are you subscribed to haiku-3rd-party? If so, we can continue this
discussion on that list.

Here is a pastebin I made of the jpWindow::CalculateSize() method that
prints the duration of audio files.

http://pastebin.com/tMzXK3TR

It fills out a total_duration variable with the calculated
item1->fAudioInfo.total_time and prints it in the Calculate Size text
at the bottom, but only if you have Audio CD selected.

Here is a screenshot of the result: http://imagebin.org/238101 (image
expires December 16, 2012)

Good luck,

John Scipione