[haiku-development] Re: Calculate time in minutes

  • From: Giovanni Mugnai <musical777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 02:01:06 +0100

2012/12/4 John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>:
> What this tells me is that the fAudioInfo.total_time variable is not
> getting set. Looking at the LeftList class it looks like that variable
> get's set when LeftList::MessageReceived() get called with the
> B_SIMPLE_DATA message. So you have to figure out where that message
> get sent.

Thank you for the suggestion, John!
This message about audio duration should be sent above the size bar,
and I'm trying to figure out how insert it in jpWindow.cpp line
608,24..
And if i calculate data CD with time info i get a 0: followed by a lot
of numbers..
Looking at RightList.cpp Line 152,9 http://pastebin.com/PLn9YjiT (for
example) there is another B_SIMPLE_DATA that print an alert message if
you attempt to insert file to burn without an VRCD.. So, audio time
should be printed in the same way?