[haiku-development] Re: BWebView development

  • From: Barrett <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 23:07:53 +0100

Thanks everybody for your replies!

All this involves no changes to the existing code, only building packages
> and messing with the build system. The main reason I have not done this yet
> is because I wanted to preserve the SVN history of the files which will be
> included in the Haiku source. Niels send me some instructions, but at that
> time, I was already busy with other stuff.

If you were to dig in and work on this stuff, it would be greatly
> appreciated!

i'm already interested in web+ and BWebView because they are closely
related to my gsoc project, plus this will give me a good excuse to get
confidence with the source code. So i can do that, hopefully in the weekend
i'll begin if time permits. I'll begin creating a bep file for webkit.

Regards