[haiku-development] Re: BWebView development

  • From: Barrett <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 21:02:13 +0100

> Sorry i meant, i know that the web+ source should be moved under the haiku
>> tree.
>>

> No I don't think thats a good idea. Ideally, the BWebView can host
> different engines not only webkit.

Good : )
So basically, the webkit BWebView class will be available using the webkit
library?
I'm just confused about the webkit API, if it is intended just as a web+
private api.

So there should be just an error message when no engine is installed on the
> system.

This way, the public class will be a wrapper that use internally webkit's
BWebView, but developed with an internal design that will allow a future
developer to add support for more engines easily. Am i right?

Regards