[haiku-development] Re: Alternative implementation of subpixel rendering

  • From: ian dumych <idumych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:34:55 -0800

Haha excellent! You guys are definitely on top of things! You're doing bold
work team, keep it up :D

--
Check me out on Twitter: http://twitter.com/idumych
My homepage: http://www.spindash.org

Thomas 3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's)
kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they
say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the
(Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.