[haiku-depot-web] Re: AW: Re: Progress

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:31:29 +1300

Hi Rene;

"Publisher" or "Author" would both make sense to me; I think Ingo is questioning the need for this item in general though? If it is going to exist in package support systems (desktop or web) then it would be helpful to have a key from the HPK* as to which publisher/author the package relates to so that it is possible to relate them to other data about the publisher/author such as icon, email address, home page etc...

cheers.

On 10/10/13 11:45 AM, Rene Gollent wrote:
On 10/9/13, superstippi@xxxxxx <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
I brought the publisher into play, just ignore it, I had the author in mind.

Should I rename Publisher* in Depot to Author* to help reduce
everyone's confusion then?

Regards,

Rene

--