[haiku-appserver] Re: new clipping code

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:46:24 +0300

Axel Dörfler wrote:

interaction), but the integration is not yet complete. :-( It seems I have a resizing bug and did not had the time to search for it. Also, agentmumu told be of some flickering effects when changing the window in focus.
Sorry, I just didn't had the time.

Okay, do you have any hints about how we would integrate that code if we wanted to?
I have the feeling that it's a good idea to clean that up before taking the app_server to pieces, rebuild them, and only lose a couple of screws :)

Axel, simply take the whole block #ifndef NEW_CLIPPING #else #endif and move it when you need that. Don't worry, I will make it work again when I'll come back.

So, Axel, go do your thing, and when I come back I will fix the things for the new clipping code and then resume work.
Tomorrow and possible Saturday will be my last days of work on Haiku, so if you have something to communicate to me...

Oh, yeah, the reason for this absence? I'm getting married!!! :-)))

I wish you a great time!
And don't forget to come back :-)

Thank you very much!

bye, Adi.