[haiku-appserver] new clipping code

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:46:17 +0300

Hi guys,

Well, the weekend passed, this week's days are almost passed. Unfortunately, I could not find the time to finish the integration of the new clipping code.
On Tuesday I took a day off and dedicated it for the above mentioned purpose. I have managed to have enough working (moving/resizing/showing/hiding/scrolling layers/windows, mouse interaction), but the integration is not yet complete. :-( It seems I have a resizing bug and did not had the time to search for it. Also, agentmumu told be of some flickering effects when changing the window in focus.
Sorry, I just didn't had the time.

So, Axel, go do your thing, and when I come back I will fix the things for the new clipping code and then resume work.
Tomorrow and possible Saturday will be my last days of work on Haiku, so if you have something to communicate to me...

        Oh, yeah, the reason for this absence? I'm getting married!!! :-)))

Thanks, Adi.