[haiku-appserver] Re: new clipping code

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:39:44 +0200 CEST

Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       Well, the weekend passed, this week's days are almost passed.
> Unfortunately, I could not find the time to finish the integration of
> the new clipping code.

Bummer.

>       On Tuesday I took a day off and dedicated it for the above
> mentioned
> purpose. I have managed to have enough working
> (moving/resizing/showing/hiding/scrolling layers/windows, mouse

That's what I call dedication :-)

> interaction), but the integration is not yet complete. :-( It seems I
> have a resizing bug and did not had the time to search for it. Also,
> agentmumu told be of some flickering effects when changing the window
> in
> focus.
>       Sorry, I just didn't had the time.

Okay, do you have any hints about how we would integrate that code if
we wanted to?
I have the feeling that it's a good idea to clean that up before taking
the app_server to pieces, rebuild them, and only lose a couple of
screws :)

>       So, Axel, go do your thing, and when I come back I will fix the
> things
> for the new clipping code and then resume work.
>       Tomorrow and possible Saturday will be my last days of work on
> Haiku,
> so if you have something to communicate to me...
>
>       Oh, yeah, the reason for this absence? I'm getting married!!! :-)))

I wish you a great time!
And don't forget to come back :-)

Bye,
   Axel.