[haiku-appserver] Re: (new) Haiku coder?

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:34:50 +0300

Stephan Assmus wrote:

Hi Adi,

sorry for being so quite after your initial welcome... :-)
[...]

Hi Stephan,

No problem, I didn't even got to the stage where I have compiled the app_server. :) I have set up a partition and tried to see if my future workbench could be in VMWare+Dano (looks I need more ram :) ).

Thanks for putting the time to write that email.
It looks there are still a few things to be done in app_server and I'm happy there still are :P because working on it I very much like.

Will start working shortly, it's just I don't have that much time like before, BUT I do have some time, and I will put it in Haiku project.

Thanks, Adi.