[haiku-appserver] Re: (new) Haiku coder?

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:45:32 +0300

Hi guys,

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone object to my come-back, or has anything to say?

Yes, please stay away... no, I'm just kidding :-) Welcome back Adi, I hope you had a great time!

Anything particular you intend to work on?

Stephan Assmus wrote:

Welcome back, Adi! All I can say is that I'm happy you've returned.

Do you already have something you want to work on? Do you need an
update on what has happend?

DarkWyrm wrote: > Welcome back, my friend! It's good to have you. :^)

Great seeing/talking to you again!

I haven't looked for a part to work on... Is app_server/libbe.so ready? :) Any other part that needs semi-urgent attention?

And if it's not much to (ask for)/write... :) yes, I would like an update on what has happened. I only read news on OSNews and from Haiku's homepage.
I'll subscribe to haiku-commits right now.

        Axel, could you add me as a Haiku developer on BerliOS?
Username: adioanca

Regards, Adi

begin:vcard
fn:Adrian Oanca