[haiku-appserver] Re: [Haiku-commits] r14621 - haiku/tru

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 3 Nov 2005 07:41:21 -0000

>       I need to think of a nice way to do this. Adding a >hook to Layer (and
>WinBorder) which is called after the regions are build seems >a nice way
>to do it. That way you can set a flag in:
>    Layer/WinBorder::MovedByHook (to be renamed >::AboutToMoveHook())
>, check for it in:
>    Layer/WinBorder::RegionsRebuiltHook()
>then do your thing. :-)

Wait a sec, so MovedByHook() is called before the actual move, even ?
From the name, I would say it's called later. BTW, I can also do all the work
in the Layer/WinBorder::MoveBy() method, so don't worry about adding stuff YOU
don't need yet, I'll eventually find my way into it :)

>Anybody has something against suffix-ing with 'Hook' >hook/virtual
>functions/methods ?

Yes, me :)
Actually I didn't like it from the beginning, but I thought it wasn't a big
deal. But now that you ask... :)

>>   Will fix this shortly. I started looking at BWindow again - after a
>>year of so :p.
>
> See above :)

>       :-) I was talking about focus. You too? :-)

Yeah as it looks this problem only happens with one test app (Snes9x) :)

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Non resistere alla tentazione di conoscere nuovi amori!
Oltre 1.800.000 persone ti stanno aspettando su Incontri.
Vivi le emozioni fino in fondo!
http://www.supereva.com