[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Problem sending/receiving app defined msgs

  • From: Amenel VOGLOZIN <waav_zoungla-hkdev@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:18:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Andrew,
Unfortunately, I have no answer to give you but more of a comment/proposal: for
the historical and referencing interests, your message (excerpt below) should
change the Subject text to something more specific to audio file playing. My 2
cents.

________________________________
De : "hudsonco1@xxxxxxx" <hudsonco1@xxxxxxx>
À : haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Lun 6 décembre 2010, 0h 32min 03s
Objet : [haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Problem sending/receiving app defined msgs

Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to think about this. I might as well put some cards
on the table. I am working on
another article. This one is on pervasive multithreading and how this makes
some
tasks easier to do in Haiku.
[...]