[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Getting svg icons out of an rdef file

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev <haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 00:32:48 -0500

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> This probably should be a generally available facility.  It seems like
> something people might want to do.  Better as an executable, though,
> rather than needing an interpreter folks may not have.

Just mentioning that I found myself looking for something like this a few
days ago, so +1 to having this ability around.

In fact I looked at most of the options that have been mentioned here...
the ability to open an rdef in Icon-O-Matic, Wonderbrush, etc... tried
working with QuickRes... and got the distinct impression that we're missing
some obvious functionality and updated core tools for these kinds of
development needs.

--
"You don't use science to show you're right, you use science to become
right." --xkcd