[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Laptop with parallel port needed for Modela

  • From: Ed Paradis <legomaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 08:00:40 -0500

Awesome!

I figured that 'F' was 'Feedrate' and I tried changing it, but didn't
get anywhere.

I'm almost thinking that some sort of 'live' control software needs to
be written to explore the settings.  An inkscape template like the one
for eggbot would also help. Also some sort of "unit to real life"
conversion factor. ... Probably a lot of other things too.

I'm going to go through this document.