[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Iron Hacker Chef

  • From: Mandy <steelgreypittsburgh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:06:42 -0400

FWIW, April Gruver did the cupcakes for our wedding... Vanilla has the best
cupcake in town if you ask me.  Plus she's uber-cool and friendly.
(Hence... I don't think I'd want to do cupcakes!)  :)

Haven't been to Salt of the Earth but I hear so much goodness.

Asking them in really takes it to new proportions... and Jet I agree with
you that could be major PR.