[hackpgh-discuss] Re: CNC fo' real

  • From: Volker Grabe <volker.grabe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:54:06 -0400

Hi all,

big thanks to EJ who set up all the electronics for the CNC machine
today! With some joined efforts of EJ, Chad, Bob, and myself, we awoke
the CNC to live for the first time in about 10 years. Chad will send
around some evidence later on.

There are still a few things that need to be done before it is fully
functional and I would like to meet some evening this coming week to
address them. Since some tasks will involve work on the underside of the
machine, I will need at least one set of helping hands. Is anyone around
and willing to help? Please suggest a convenient date/time, I am usually
available after 6:30pm.

Volker