[hackpgh-discuss] CNC fo' real

  • From: ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:39:26 +0000

Hey Guys,

I'll be in on Saturday from 9-11am to work on getting the CNC working under GRBL. If anyone wants to join me--I'm not sure how many cooks is too many in this kitchen, but you'd be welcome to come by. Someone who feels comfortable getting the Arduino enviro working on Linux would be a bonus. Also, we'll need a project box, so the laser happy set would be welcome. I'm a bit clumsy with a soldering iron, so a solderer would be a nice to have. Last, Gabe tells that there is some slop in some of the drive screws, so if mechanics are your bag then your expertise would be great.

-EJ