[hackpgh-discuss] Re: CNC fo' real

  • From: ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 01:06:14 +0000

Well, since you set it up, I was hoping to make use of it.
If it's not still there, I have an old XP machine that I was going to use.

Quoting Gene Kern <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Ej
Do you need the Linux computer?

Gene
 On Mar 18, 2015 7:39 PM, <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Guys,

I'll be in on Saturday from 9-11am to work on getting the CNC working
under GRBL.
If anyone wants to join me--I'm not sure how many cooks is too many in
this kitchen, but you'd be welcome to come by.  Someone who feels
comfortable getting the Arduino enviro working on Linux would be a bonus.
Also, we'll need a project box, so the laser happy set would be welcome.
I'm a bit clumsy with a soldering iron, so a solderer would be a nice to
have.  Last, Gabe tells that there is some slop in some of the drive
screws, so if mechanics are your bag then your expertise would be great.

-EJ