[guispeak] Re: SARA

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 04:03:30 -0500

I think it's a computer / scanner / cctv with all the technical complexity hidden from the user. I agree with george that there are probably a lot of (probably mostly) elderly persons who don't want to bother learning how to use a computer, but want to be able to read. This sounds like it would have a market.
And if it is moderately portable, all the more.
Of course, having a computer, I would never buy it for myself. But I'm glad someone is producing one.
Take care.
--le

----- Original Message ----- From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>