[guispeak] Re: Microsoft Word Normal View Won't Stay Normal

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:02:54 -0500

I'm having trouble with 200 on this too.

-- Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

On Feb 22, 2006, at 3:52 PM, Crabb, Nolan wrote:

Hi, Everyone,

Sorry for the stupid subject line; let me try to do better:

Is there a way to tell MS Word 2003 to always open in normal view?  I've
gone into the view menu and checked normal, only to have it open in
Print view when I later closed a document and re-opened Word.

Any thoughts on this would be most gratefully received.

Nolan Crabb Rehabilitation Services for the Blind 615 Howerton Ct., P.O. Box 2320 Jefferson City, MO 65102-2320 (573) 751-4788 (800) 592-6004 (toll-free)

e-mail: nolan.crabb@xxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This electronic communication is from the Department of Social Services (DSS) and is confidential, privileged, and intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your system.