[guispeak] Re: John Covici's post re Web-Braille

  • From: John covici <covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:08:37 -0500

It appears as Grade II, so I can read it without the back translator
-- the only problem with this is searching for something is a pain.
However, you don't get the errors which a back translator sometimes
introduces.

on Saturday 11/20/2004 Flor Lynch(florlync@xxxxxx) wrote
 > You may prefer to use a braille-translation program in addition to a
 > braille display, particularly if you require to prepare the document (or
 > parts thereof) for embossing.  And you might wish to restore a braille
 > document to its unmodified original braille state.

         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx