[guispeak] Re: Firefox 1.0

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:33:56 -0500

Hi Rich -- As I said, both WindowEyes and Jaws use Microsoft's MSAA
interface (that's "Microsoft Active Accessibility") which is probably what
the object is that is passed to jaws.
But WE uses it also, as I said, so unless firefox has that put in, it won't
work well on windows -- but I think it is a relatively simple matter for a
programmer to put it in.
And since it is open source, if no one else has time to do it, I am
available at the moment for such things and am a programmer.  Does anyone
know the language the source code is written in?
Thanks and take care!
--le