[guispeak] Re: Firefox 1.0

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:34:41 -0500

Thanks Will! That is very helpful.  I'll take a look if I need to -- but I
still haven't had a chance to download the browser and try it out.
Actually, I just got my new laptop in the mail and am in the process of
moving my stuff off my old very buggy, headache of a machine that has given
me so much grief, so I have had toput stuff on hold for a few days.
)Actually they have been on hold, or at least slowed down, for weeks because
of this machine.)
But I should be back up soon!
Thanks again!
--le