[guispeak] Re: Converting unicode to ansi

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:33:03 +0100

Hairy one, unless you have Windows/Office XP or above to
hand.

Alt + 0146 will theoretically generate Unicode 2019 - if
Window's Character Map is to be believed.

So you could try that in the Search for box in say Word's
Search and Replace. If that fails, try typing the 2019
followed immediately by Alt + x to get the ' which is here.

Then simply replace with apostrophe.

George.