[guidedogchat] Re: Spending harness

  • From: Caitlyn Furness <caitlyn.furness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:00:00 -0500

Hi,
No, I currently don’t use one as I have a female dog now and I find it more
inconvenient to use one as you have to wait for the dog to pee, then put it on
for the number two.

If I had access to the silicon beads or whatever the Aussies use with the
harness for female dogs, I might start using one again.  We have hard winters
here and using the harness for pottying the dog in the snow would be very
useful!

Also, my current girl is a great spender, and she will go pretty quickly most
of the time.  The boys I used the harness on liked to walk and spendat the same
time!  This made picking it up difficult sometimes!

hth,
Caitlyn and Maggie