[guidedogchat] Re: Not for weak stomachs

  • From: "Louise Johnson" <herclouise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:28:50 -0800

Hi there my first lab which was a yellow lab she always got things and
chewed them I can say she chewed a coat pocket and womens under garments if
she couldn't find her toys and she chewed socks and paper.  I found I had to
keep more then one toy out at a time.  This happened between the years 1988
1993.  From Louise and Hawk my black lab who does not chew everything in
sight